Payroll is a vital characteristic of QuickBooks accounting software and it assures soft and consecutive payroll processing that is contemplative of the size and nature of the industry. Unfortunately, payroll is more accessible to omissions than different QuickBooks characteristics, and even a minor mistake can lead to omissions in several payroll chores. QuickBooks error code 15222 is very unusual but formidable to troubleshoot omissions that occur while revamping Maintenance Release, Critical Fixes, Essentials, and Payroll tax tables under the Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop window. If you are also getting this error 15222 in your QuickBooks, and you need a quick solution, then follow the steps given below correctly.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 15222?
There is an unpopular category of issues in QuickBooks that mainly arise when users download newly available payroll updates to their system and this is known as the 15222 series of errors. Many factors give rise to this type of problem and the main reason for this is the wrong configuration in the web browser setting – Internet Explorer. When such an issue occurs, incidentally, the updates may not be completed successfully, and this trigger other errors in the program.
Updating QuickBooks online assistance such as payroll compels an effective edition of QuickBooks Desktop. So make certain that you are not utilizing the old version of QuickBooks.
Findings to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Update Error 15222
Below are some explanations to fix QuickBooks Desktop Update Error 15222:
Troubleshooting Solution 1: Install Digital Signature in Internet Explorer
A digital signature is utilized to verify the genuineness of any application. If the digital signature of your QuickBooks Desktop is lost somewhere, Intuit Update does not allow server updates to be downloaded.
- Primarily, unlock Windows File Manager and then type C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks in the address bar.
- Now, press the Enter option and then locate QBW32.exe in the QuickBooks folder.
- After that right-click on QBW32.exe and select Properties.
- Now, under the Digital Signature tab, gaze at the catalog of signatures.
- Then, click on Details on the Intuit Inc. digital signature.
- Subsequently, click on the View Certificate alternative under the Digital Signature Details window.
- Then under the Certificates window click on Install Certificate.
- Now commune on the Next button until you get the finish alternative.
- Now click on the close button and restart your system.
- Try updating QuickBooks one more time.
Hope this solution will resolve your
QuickBooks Error 15222, if not then try our next solution.
Troubleshooting Solution 2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor from Tool Hub
QuickBooks File Doctor is considered a great tool for dealing with general company files and network-related problems.
- First, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then move to the Downloads folder and launch the QuickBooksTool Hub.exe file.
- Now by introducing this application, you submit to the terms and conditions of the license.
- Now click on Next to continue with the installation procedure.
- Formerly the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub is installed on your system, utilize the icon built on this desktop to make it operate.
- Then, commune the Program Problems tab, and then preferred Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Next, choose the “Repair the file for your occurring edition of QuickBooks” alternative, and then commune Next.
- Now once the files repair procedure is finished, test if “QuickBooks Major Upgrade Error 15222” nevertheless doesn’t entail QuickBooks.
Suppose none of the solutions help in resolving QuickBooks Error 15222, then make sure that you can access the Internet. If you cannot establish a proper and proper connection with the Internet, then consult a good IT skilled person to troubleshoot this problem.
Troubleshooting Solution 3: Set Default Internet Browser
Below are the following steps to resolve this error:
- If you like to establish Internet Explorer as the default browser, then open Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options from the Tools category.
- Now, go to the program and then click on the Make Default Option there.
- Now, at last, press the Ok button and thus operate QuickBooks Update again.
Troubleshooting Solution 4: Configuring Windows firewall
- Firstly, go through the start tab.
- And head to settings options.
- Then click on Windows security tab.
- And then click on firewall and network protection option.
- You need to choose Public netwrok, domain and private network.
- Then you need to switch off the windows defender firewall containing the network types.
We hope now you know, How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code15222? But, if you are still juggling with this QuickBooks Error 15222 then feel free to contact our 24/7 QuickBooks technical support team via our helpline, i.e, 1-800-761-1787.