How to Extract Multiple Outlook Email Attachments – Simple Method
Do you wish to extract all of the attachments from your Outlook at once into a local folder? If so, the steps in this how-to will show you how to properly remove attachments from MS Outlook mails.
Regarding the Microsoft Outlook email software, it has unquestionably altered how you communicate with customers and colleagues, and its attachment capability is a key component of this. Because sending any sensitive files or documents to a customer or coworker is made simple via email attachments.
However, consumers are at a loss when they must simultaneously extract files from several emails. Because there is no option in Outlook that allows you to extract numerous attachments from various emails.
Generally speaking, you may use Outlook’s built-in save attachment capability to extract the files one at a time. What happens, though, if you wish to save every attachment from every email at once?
Therefore, after taking into account the following case, we will explain a useful method to extract numerous attachments from Outlook email in this how-to tutorial. However, before going into the process, let’s quickly touch on mail attachment historical past and the users’ motivations for this extraction.
What are email attachments, and what is their history?
An email attachment, to put it simply, is a binary executable that is delivered together with an e-mail message. The first time a file was attached to an email message occurred in 1980. These days, anybody may send any kind of attachment over email, including photos, documents, films, executable files, and more.
When it comes to size restrictions, each email provider has its own set in place. For example, Outlook has a 20 MB limit. Additionally, you will receive an Oops notice if you attempt to transmit attachments larger than 20 MB.
These are a few instances of ransom ware and virus assaults that spread using email attachments. Therefore, we urge you not to open any attachments that seem questionable.
Why is it Necessary to Extract Attachments from Outlook Email Client?
Attachments can increase the size of the Outlook data file in your profile, which could cause the application to stall, become stuck, or take a long time to search for a file. Additionally, corrupting the huge Outlook files is simple, and your attachment is mostly to blame for the enormous inbox.
It is crucial to preserve your e – mail attachments from PST in order to safeguard your data against corruption.
Streamlined Outlook Attachment Extraction Process.
In this part, we’ll go over the time-saving technique that will quickly do this process if you wish to extract many attachments from several emails in Outlook.
With the help of the Compress PST Tool for Outlook, you may extract numerous attachments from a large number of emails at once and store them to a specific local location. This tool’s development is so accurate that no data is lost, and it is able to preserve the actual folder hierarchy when extracting the attachments. There is no file size restriction and it handles both ANSI and UNICODE Outlook file system.
The use of Compress PST has these benefits.
- Each Outlook attachment needs to be carefully erased and saved.
- Decide whether to divide and store attachments; reduce the size of any superfluous PST files.
- simple clearing of the filled space.
- easy to use and error-free.
- Installing Microsoft Outlook is not necessary for a secure transfer without data loss.
- You may utilise PST files in both ANSI and UNICODE.
- Use a free PST compressing programme, if possible.
- The operating system is compatible with current iterations.
- the option to delete any PST file from a place of your choosing.
- Other software is not required.
- Experts in customer service are available around-the-clock.
Simply employ these simple methods to recover all attachments.
- Acquire Compress PST File Tool and configure it.
- PST files may be uploaded by choosing Add File or Folder.
- Select a place to store the freshly created PST file.
- Choose the PST file compression choice that best meets your needs, “Remove & store Attachments”.
- Press the Start button to get going.
Outlook Attachment Extraction Method by Hand.
You may use Outlook’s own Save option to extract your file, as we said before. If you’re interested in the procedures, we’ll go through how to remove attachments from Outlook emails in this part.
The steps to extract attachments from Outlook are shown below.
- Get Outlook running on your PC.
- You should first remove the attachment from the email.
- Right-click, choose Save All Attachments, and then click OK.
- The next step is to choose the folder in which you wish to locally save the attachments. After that, press OK to save the attachments.
Users have the option of using the manual method, but it has certain restrictions because they cannot bulk export attachments from several Outlook emails. Implementing the manual techniques might be difficult for inexperienced users. It is normally advised to employ a trustworthy and straightforward solution, like Softaken Extract Multiple Outlook Email Attachments, given all the drawbacks of the manual way.
Why do you prefer this utility to other third-party software?
You might be wondering why use this application when there are so many available online that are completely free. These are a few of the key features that set it apart as a top utility among other tools; the solution provided below is what you need to fix this problem.
- Save attachments from numerous PST files right away.
- To add a single PST file or several, use the Add File (s) & Add Folder option. The programme offers compression for both the ANSI and UNICODE PST file formats.
- The capacity to store all PST file attachments.
- Large PST files may be compressed with the use of this utility without compromising data or information integrity.
- It was a wise choice to maintain the folder structure for the PST attachments that were recovered.
- Outlook 2019 as well as Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013 are supported.
It is not feasible to bulk extract attachments from many Outlook emails. However, we have developed the greatest automatic approach in our how-to solution guide, which allows you to extract attachments from Outlook in a matter of minutes.
Visit the official Softaken website and download the software’s demo version to learn more about the utility and its capabilities. Or you may contact the staff if you have any questions.